Trying to index Lotus Notes Domino server

From: Krueger, Tom <Tom_Krueger(at)not-real.XIOtech.com>
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 18:25:30 GMT
Thanks Bill and OK.
I am now using spider.pl and I did this test with this outcome.

[admin@swish swishindexes]$ spider.pl default
http://username:password@hostname.xiotech.com/default.nsf | swish-e -S prog
-i stdin
Indexing "stdin"
/usr/local/bin/spider.pl: Reading parameters from 'default'
http://hostname.xiotech.com/global2.nsf/web%20search%20simple?OpenForm  !=
(text/html text/plain)

Warning: Unknown header line: 'HTML>' from program stdin

Warning: Unknown header line: 'HTML>' from program stdin
Need Authentication for http://inside.xiotech.com/names.nsf at realm '/'
(<Enter> skips)

Don't know what it means.  Especially !=(text/html text/plain).  Does !=
mean "not equal"?

Thanks.

Tom

"From Bill"
Try using the spider.pl program instead to spider your site.
There's a number of different ways to set it up. A quick test might be
something like (assuming spider.pl is in the current directory and swish-e
is in your path)
./spider.pl default http://hostname.xiotech.com | \
swish-e -S prog -i stdin
and it should ask you for a password when needed.
The above command is piping the output from spider.pl to swish. I assume
you are running unix of some type.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org