Re: Bad links in documentation

From: John Almberg <jalmberg(at)not-real.identry.com>
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 03:09:56 GMT
Well, I'm working on a site built by another web guy (graphics type.)
It's a couple hundred pages of static content and one page (an events
calandar) of dynamic content. So the search engine has to index lots of
static pages and one dynamic page. Odd, yes, but mine is not to reason
why, mine is to deliver the software.

I understand the general concept (from reading the MySQL.pl example) but
in fact just need the specific instance! At least until they add more
dynamic content.

Did the whole thing in one day, which is a testament to the quality of
the swish documentation. Excellent program, excellent docs!

-- John

--
Identry, LLC

to a plain text message.