Re: Segmentation fault when running configure

From: John Almberg <jalmberg(at)not-real.identry.com>
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 04:45:30 GMT
H'mmm. I spoke too soon. I'm also getting the fault on config.status. I
tried commenting out the offending line in that script and running it
from the command line. That created the make file, and I thought I was
home free. Unfortunately, now the makefile is dying with this error:

gcc -Wall -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSWISH_VERSION=\"2.2.3\" -Iexpat/xmltok
-Iexpat/xmlparse   -g -O2 -c -o parse_conffile.o parse_conffile.c
parse_conffile.c:62: zlib.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [parse_conffile.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jalmberg/swish-e-2.2.3/src'
make: *** [swish-e] Error 2

-- John

--
Identry, LLC