Re: How to filter the swishdescription ??

From: Michael <michael.remy(at)not-real.zeni.fr>
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 14:38:38 GMT
you didn't right understand what i want.
what i don't want is swish don't get me some javascript code in the store
descritption.

i think you understood i don't want swish to index javascript code so it is
wrong.

so question :

does the text stored in the description depend of the indexed word ?

Zeni Corporation - Integrated Net Maker
Société cotée à la Bourse de Paris - Euroclear: 7543
Tél: 0825 003 111 - Fax : 03 44 57 35 55
www.zeni.fr - michael.remy@zeni.fr