swish.cgi config question

From: Peggy Eaton <peaton(at)not-real.eosdata.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 18:33:05 GMT
I'ld like to be able to tell the swish.cgi script which config file to
process.  I'm trying to avoid a situation where multiple groups have
their own copies of the swish.cgi script just to make sure their config
files are used during search processing.

I've read the documentation and searched the discussion list, but I'm
not finding the info I need.  I've tried passing in the config file
location using QUERY_STRING, but once a search is initiated, the script
defaults are used, and I'm not crazy about having the directory location
viewable by end users.  Any suggestions?

--
Peggy Eaton                   GSFC DAAC: http://daac.gsfc.nasa.gov/
     Web Curator               web-curator@daac.gsfc.nasa.gov

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Code 902, Greenbelt, MD 20771
     Phone: 1-301-614-5124     Fax: 1-301-614-5268