Re: Search Error

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 03:22:44 GMT
At 06:37 PM 12/09/02 -0800, webmaster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running Swish on a Win98 Se box.  Everything so far has been =
>working, up until I integrate swish with a CGI front.
>I used the program that came with swish, search.cgi.  This is what mine =
>looks like:

Sorry, maybe I didn't understand your question.  Are you saying that's what
the script looks like or that's the output from the script?

>It prints out everything, except that it says: "Failed to find any =
>files", but above that, it says: "Bad command or file name".

I don't see a "Failed to find any files" message in swish.cgi that I have.
Is that the exact output?  Do you mean Failed to find any results?

I guess I still don't understand the problem.

Check your web server's error log file for messages.  perldoc swish.cgi has
some debugging tips, too.

mailto:moseley@hank.org