url pointed wrong but doc path right

From: Wolf, Dena <dena.wolf(at)not-real.orcinc.com>
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 20:34:19 GMT
HI,
Could somebody point me in the right direction!  I am so close...

My results page shows the document path at the bottom correctly but messes
up the url path at top here by putting in cgi-bin/rbox before the rest of
the the path (service/hr/div07c.html), so folks clicking on this link will
not get anywhere.  Where do I go to fix the url path?
1 Diversity | EEO | Employment Law Links <service/hr/div07c.html> -- rank:
1000
	... Indian, African American, Mexican American, Puerto Rican, and
other Hispanic Americans...
Last Modified Date:	2002-11-05 21:19:14 US/Eastern
Document Size:	19548
Document Path:	service/hr/div07c.html

I saw someone else asked this, but I couldn't find any response posted.
THANKS!!!!