Re: Relative Newbie Swish-e indexing query

From: Tref Gare <TrefG(at)not-real.areeba.com.au>
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 03:05:13 GMT
Thanks Bill,

That's clearing up a lot.

I've now got all the elements appearing nicely.  I realised that I'd not
gone and configured the jsp end of things with the new metanames and now
things are starting to look as I'd like them.

The multiple start dates thing.  I'm aiming at a hit on any of the date
ranges (ie within a start and end range when an end is specified) will
be returned.  However that will depend a bit on how swish-e is indexing
repeated fields.  Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

And thanks for the -L tip.. I'll have a look into it.

Thanks again.

Tref Gare
Development Consultant
Areeba
Level 19/114 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000
email: trefg@areeba.com.au
phone: +61 3 9642 5553
fax: +61 3 9642 1335
website: http://www.areeba.com.au
"This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and contains information that is confidential. No
confidentiality is waived or lost by any mis-transmission. If you
received this correspondence in error, please notify the sender and
immediately delete it from your system. You must not disclose, copy or
rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended
recipient. Any communication directed to clients via this message is
subject to our Agreement and relevant Project Schedule. Any information
that is transmitted via email which may offend may have been sent
without knowledge or the consent of Areeba."