RE: how to get a description

From: Wolf, Dena <dena.wolf(at)>
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 20:04:35 GMT
I am doing this on the web, so I need my indexing to store the descriptions?
Users will just be searching for words on the website, and I want a document
summary or excerpt to appear below the links to the documents that contain
the words they are looking for. Does this make sense.  They will not be
entering any switches when they search on the web.  I put in the HTML2 lines
& still get bad directive for those 3 lines.  I have been going at this for
4 days now :(

Thanks a bunch for your email!