bad directive

From: Wolf, Dena <dena.wolf(at)not-real.orcinc.com>
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 19:31:37 GMT
Can any one help?  I keep getting my entire config file when I try to index
say Bad directive.  Why is it sooo bad?  HELP, please & many thanks.
Dena.
?First I run this:
 ./swish-e -c ./orcsolar.config

errors:
Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
Bad directive on line #3:     IndexReport 3
Bad directive on line #4:     FollowSymLinks no
Bad directive on line #5:     IgnoreTotalWordCountWhenRanking yes
Bad directive on line #8:     IndexComments 0
Bad directive on line #13:
Bad directive on line #14:
Bad directive on line #15:
Bad directive on line #16:

Contents of my config file:
    IndexFile ~/index.swish
  #MetaNames keywords description
    IndexReport 3
    FollowSymLinks no
    IgnoreTotalWordCountWhenRanking yes
    ReplaceRules replace "/export/home/orcsolar/html"
"http://www.orcinc.com"
    IgnoreLimit 50 1000
    IndexComments 0
    IndexOnly .html .doc .xls .ppt .txt .htm .pdf
    NoContents .gif .xbm .au .mov .mpg  .ps
    FileRules directory contains ^\.htaccess
   FileRules pathname contains members