Changing template with swish.cgi

From: Michael Chan <mikeyboy(at)not-real.uclink.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 02:27:37 GMT
I've been trying to change a few things on the results page, but I can't
seem to find what swish.cgi is using to build the page.  I basically
just want to add some text at the top.  I took swish.cgi, didn't change
much (the searches work out well) and copied all the files like
swish.tmpl, search.tt, and the modules directory to the same directory
as swish.cgi.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I've tried
modifying swish.tmpl, search.tt as well as swish.cgi without any
success.

Thanks,

Mike

to a plain text message.