RE: "Canned" search instructions?

From: David VanHook <dvanhook(at)not-real.mshanken.com>
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 14:45:20 GMT
Lauren:

Thanks very much -- I ended up doing a Google search for SWISH and
instructions, and managed to find a couple of other sites similar to yours
which had some pre-written SWISH instructions.  In the end, I ended up doing
exactly as you suggest: start with the others, then customize it to match
some of the tweaks I've made to SWISH myself.  I just didn't want to have to
completely re-invent the wheel if it wasn't necessary!

Thanks again --

Dave V.