Re: PHP extension

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 06:04:21 GMT
At 10:55 PM 10/17/02 -0700, Saurabh Gupta wrote:
>I suppose so, but how many people are using 2.2 vs. 2.3-devel in
>production servers? ;-)

That's why I'm trying to hurry and get the new API designed.

>But it is a good idea to support the new API, and the future releases
>should support 2.3-devel.

Thanks.

I hope you have time to review the new API (I'm correcting the speling
mistakes right now).  I really was thinking about what would be needed for
the perl interface when redesigning the C interface.  So it would be good
for someone to look at it from the php point of view, too.

mailto:moseley@hank.org