Re: Anyone using the C library or module?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 01:29:03 GMT
Very initial drafts of the C and Perl API are available online.  I said
"very initial drafts" -- I haven't even looked over the docs yet.  I'm only
posting to give an overview of how things will *probably* look, but might
change over the next week or so depending on feedback and things that pop
up as I'm going over the details.  I'm open to any suggestions.

I plan on writing a replacement SWISHE module that will provide an
interface to the new SWISH::API perl module.

In case I forgot to mention it: these are very initial drafts and no, I
didn't spell check them yet.

The C interface:

The perl module:

I also made other docs available online:

Bill Moseley