Re: PHP extension

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 12:32:40 GMT
On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Saurabh Gupta wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have written a Swish-e PHP extension.
> Its available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/php-swishe/
>
> This is an experimental release and should not be used in production.
>
> It should work with php >4.1.0 and swish-e >2.2.
> Please let me know your success/failure in getting it to work.

This looks great.  Thanks.

One problem is that the C API is changing.  It's been reorganized into a
more object-oriented design. I can maintain some backwards compatibility
but not all due to the basic redesign of some data structures.  You might
be able to hide most of those changes within your php interface, but I'm
not familiar with php to know what you can and cannot do.

Email me off list if you want more details.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org