Re: Bad directives during indexing

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 15:44:23 GMT
At 06:47 AM 10/12/02 -0700, Carl W. Hughes wrote:
>I attempted to run the first indexing session using this cmd on a cobalt
RaQ4:

>/home/sites/site1/bin/swish-e -c /home/sites/site1/swish-e/archive.conf
>
>and received the following error message.  Could someone please help?

Well, from the line numbers it looks like your blank lines may not be blank
lines.  Did you edit the config file on another platform and not transfer
in ASCII mode?

What did you try?  Like perhaps edit the config file or create a new file
or create a config file with a single directive?  I think I'd try one of
those if you haven't already.

mailto:moseley@hank.org