Re: installation

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 03:48:35 GMT
At 08:36 PM 10/10/02 -0700, Frank Smitha wrote:
>Can the following be created with Swish-e:
>
>1. A search for words through my files that produces a result that can =
>be clicked on an take the reader to the nearest bookmark within a site =
>-- as is availabe with whatUseek's SiteLevel search.=20

Swish indexes in units called documents and search results return a list of
documents.  If you can break your web pages into smaller chunks then, yes,
swish can provide targeted links.

Try a few searches at http://perl.apache.org/search/swish.cgi

I doubt swish-e will have all the bells and whistles of whatUseek.

mailto:moseley@hank.org