Re: help

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 23:39:22 GMT
At 04:15 PM 10/09/02 -0700, Frank Smitha wrote:
>Can I buy assistance from someone for a much-used, non-profit, =
>educational site -- assistance beginning with installation instructions. =
>I'm using Windows XP. I've read what is available by Swish-e. What I =
>need is step by step instructions that are precise, complete and =
>specific to my need. I can afford only a modest fee, under $50. =20

Frank,

If you want help you should post exactly what you have tried, what is not
working as you expect and exactly at what point in the docs you are stuck.

Cut-n-paste commands you are trying, and output that is not what you
expect.  You may wish to also read:

http://swish-e.org/current/docs/INSTALL.html#QUESTIONS_AND_TROUBLESHOOTING

as it will help you post in a way that will get you useful help in return.

Have a nice day,

mailto:moseley@hank.org