paid help

From: Frank Smitha <fsmitha(at)not-real.columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:39:35 GMT
Can I buy assistance from someone for a much-used, non-profit, =
educational sight (world history) by an impoverished 69-year-old. The =
instructions following download, including readme files, seem full of =
holes and stuff that does not apply to me -- the kind of writing that =
would not fly commercially. I'm using Windows XP and all I know =
regarding installing swish-e is downloading and sending a command via =
telnet to my ISP. =20

to a plain text message.