Re: Thanks for wonderful SWISH

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 11:40:00 GMT
At 01:25 AM 10/01/02 -0700, Claus Rasmussen wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>This is just a thank you note to Bill and Co. for keeping SWISH in active
>development. I've implemented SWISH as the engine powering the search on
>http://infotree.library.ohiou.edu/scripts/search.html

Cool.

>Once we'll be able to define the weight for each metaname, we'll
>be in Heaven.

I'll be looking at that again, soon.  One trick I used was to convert the
input into HTML and use <h1> <em> and <title> tags to adjust the ranking.

>PS: I take no responsibility of the design of the site, thanks to Smarty
>(http://smarty.php.net/) - aaah the wonderful world of open source software
>:) )

Yet another template language!  BTW -- on my browser the "ALL" search wraps
so it looks like URL is the selected radio button.

mailto:moseley@hank.org