Re: -Sprog with -N

From: Paul Borghese <pborghese(at)not-real.groupstudy.com>
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 12:44:17 GMT
I am amazed there is not a command line switch on swish-e that will
allow you to change/override the SwishProgParameters during run-time.
You can change most of the other parameters in the config file
dynamically, why not SwishProgParameters?  I like the idea of using -i
stdin as a workaround.

Thanks for your help!

Paul