Re: ANNOUNCE: Swish-e version 2.2 available

From: Avi Rappoport <avi-list(at)not-real.searchtools.com>
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 21:24:48 GMT
I'm about to announce this on my site, any features I'm missing?

- External document indexing option, easy to add special indexing
gatherer
- new XML parsers, expat or libxml2
- Improved filtering of binary file formats
- Ignores text in <!-- noindex --> <!-- index --> blocks.
- Special case indexing for "buzzwords" - complex terms which include
punctuation such as C++ and SWISH-E
- Faster indexing and searching
- Searching, merging, and ranking results from multiple indexes
- Improved security in temporary files and parameter checking
- Search results layout can be edited directly or via the Perl HTML::Template
- Windows binary in installer package
- Extended documentation

I'm also looking for sites to feature as examples, please let me know
if you want to be included.

Avi

--
Complete Guide to Search Engines for Web Sites and Intranets
    <http://www.searchtools.com>