details in docs (but I'm up and running)

From: SRE <eckert(at)not-real.climber.org>
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 22:35:16 GMT
In html/SWISH-CONFIG.html#item_PropertyNamesDate
there are a couple of minor typos, but only one
really deserves attention... note that the last
two options in this set of six don't have arguments
indicated but in fact they need a list of meta names:

PropertyNames *list of meta names*
PropertyNamesCompareCase *list of meta names*
PropertyNamesIgnoreCase *list of meta names*
PropertyNamesNumeric
PropertyNamesDate

Other minor things kept cropping up so I ran a spell checker:
  other checks do on words
  white space in a single paramter
  UTF-8 to Latin-1 coversion errors
  indexed incorrecty in these cases
  you can use the the following
  you can specify the the format
  althought it would be smarter
  Swish-e's internal haml parser
  in thier path
  also limit the searh to the
  if you want more deatil
  explicitly in a MetaNames dirictive
  the following configuation
  attribute name is combinded
  common use would to to limit
  one ExtractPath direcive
  search those seperately
  specify the the tag
  not uncomon with HTML
  but is typicaly six
  TruncateDocSize is a safty belt
  defines a list of metantags
  characterters you are translating
  actally, bumpted when a start tag is found
  In the conifuration file
  unlikly that you would exclude
  Preceeding the regular expression
  index any directoires
  for configuation information
  work the the -S http and -prog
  This maps file suffixe
  If you ommit filter-options
Think of this proofread as my contribution... I'll edit
the source file if someone points me at it.

Steve

PS: I was pleased to find that the outputs of 2.2
were compatible with my old 1.3.2 wrapper script,
(JSWISHI) so I'm up and running as soon as I
get all the new configs done... then I can take
my time looking at a more modern CGI wrapper.