Re: ANNOUNCE: Swish-e version 2.2 available

From: Oscar Marín <oscarmmiro(at)>
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:30:14 GMT
Andrew Lord escribió:

> On Thursday 19 September 2002 12:08 am, you wrote:
> > I concur! I am always amazed at how fast he answers people's questions. he
> > shows a lot of dedication that I think some people take for granted.
> >
> Bill's efforts with this discussion group are truely outstanding.  The work
> he does in answering questions from list members, whether those members have
> extensive or only marginal programming skills, is nothing short of phenomenal!
> Andrew Lord

i indeed think there's a supranatural being hidden behind that name?
maybe we could know the face behind the abstract concept called Bill
could we know what he does for a living and how can he manage the time
taken by
the mainteinance of the list?
does he do mind-expanding-time-streching kind of drugs?
is he of this earth?
maybe we are under another extraterrestrial conquer phenomenon?

anyone help?? :))

(PD: I usually relate personalities (specially those unordinary) with
musical tastes..
so come on Bill... tell us..  (Black Sabbath, The Meters?, Classical??,

just joking. tremendous effort and even better results, Bill. Thank you
for your
near 24-hour support.
Great example about non-profit enjoyment and efforts!!