Re: ANNOUNCE: Swish-e version 2.2 available

From: Oscar Marín <oscarmmiro(at)not-real.terra.es>
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:30:14 GMT
Andrew Lord escribió:

> On Thursday 19 September 2002 12:08 am, you wrote:
> > I concur! I am always amazed at how fast he answers people's questions. he
> > shows a lot of dedication that I think some people take for granted.
> >

> Bill's efforts with this discussion group are truely outstanding.  The work
> he does in answering questions from list members, whether those members have
> extensive or only marginal programming skills, is nothing short of phenomenal!
>
> Andrew Lord

i indeed think there's a supranatural being hidden behind that name?
maybe we could know the face behind the abstract concept called Bill
Moseley???
could we know what he does for a living and how can he manage the time
taken by
the mainteinance of the list?
does he do mind-expanding-time-streching kind of drugs?
is he of this earth?
maybe we are under another extraterrestrial conquer phenomenon?

anyone help?? :))

(PD: I usually relate personalities (specially those unordinary) with
personal
musical tastes..
so come on Bill... tell us..  (Black Sabbath, The Meters?, Classical??,
The
SEARCHERS ?? :) )

just joking. tremendous effort and even better results, Bill. Thank you
for your
near 24-hour support.
Great example about non-profit enjoyment and efforts!!