Re: ANNOUNCE: Swish-e version 2.2 available

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 14:27:21 GMT
Anyone who has been on this list longer than a day also knows that
without Bill Moseley, this project would not only be much the poorer
for it, but would also be without a "head" -- someone to keep things on
track and provide essential leadership. We all know that Bill doesn't
write all the code, but his role as the center of this project is
undisputed and his performance of that role nothing short of phenomenal
-- particularly considering the volunteer nature of this effort. So, as
the one most responsible for initially rescuing SWISH from possible
extinction, I want to acknowledge Bill's contributions for what they
are -- essential to the goal that has been reached today, and I hope
many more achieved goals in the future. Thanks Bill,
Roy Tennant