Re: Error installing the C library

From: Cori Diller <cdiller(at)not-real.goble-assoc.com>
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 21:37:33 GMT
All I really want to do is use this search engine on a basic html website,
but I don't know anything about unix or perl. I just need a simple form and
results page, and the documentation, as I've tried to follow it (I think I'm
cross-eyed from going in circles), implies that I need all this stuff. Seems
to me it should be pretty simple, but I can't make heads or tails of what
I'm supposed to do. So, I'm just following the perldoc INSTALL.

Can you direct me to something more basic? I'd be thrilled.