Re: DEFAULT_CONFIG_FILE in 2.2 question

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 19:20:42 GMT
> So all your .htm, .html are type HTML2, and .txt and .conf
> are type TXT, but StoreDescription is only saving the <body> for docs of
type HTML.

That would make sense, now that you mention it...

> I'd try:
>
> DefaultContents HTML2
> IndexContents TXT2 .txt .conf
> StoreDescription HTML2 <body> 200000
> StoreDescription TXT2 200000

..and it worked!!!

> > Which I believe I took right from the docs.
> Quite possible.  I'll fix if you can point it out.

This is what I found:

    IndexDir /usr/local/apache/htdocs
    IndexOnly .html .htm
    DefaultContents HTML
    StoreDescription HTML <body> 200000

I thought I saw in the documentation somewhere that to use the libxml2
parser, use this line:
IndexContents HTML2 .htm .html
But I don't remember it mentioning putting the 2 for all of them. I wasn't
able to find where that was in the document, so I may have been having a
brain fart at the time. The wierd thing is, that's exactly how I had it with
the last build for windows, and it worked fine.

> Sorry for all confusion about the document types.  That's all due to
having
> two sets of parsers possible -- not to mention that we talk about HTML
docs
> in the general sense, and also HTML and HTML2 "types" as far as swish-e
> processing is concerned.

It was pretty confusing for me, but I do have a short attention span. Thank
you for being patient with me and for helping me with this problem!

Jody