Re: DEFAULT_CONFIG_FILE in 2.2 question

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 18:26:45 GMT
Hi Bill,

The command line is an amazing thing. I grew up using dos, so it's amazing
that I keep forgetting to use it. ;)

I did get the search working! I'm trying now to setup a template
(search.tt), which I call from swishcgi.conf

When I try swish.cgi from a browser, I get the default layout. When I try
from a command prompt, I get this error:
swish.cgi Can't locate Template.pm in @INC etc....

I did a search in all files contained in the swish-e folders and subfolders,
and template.pm isn't listed in any of them.

Any ideas?

Jody