wish list

From: Khalid Shukri <khalid(at)not-real.einblick.de>
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 15:33:56 GMT
Here are some suggestions for changes in swish:
!. Change the TranslateChars option so that you can can substitute one
character for two, and opposite. This would help to deal with the
german characters ,,, (I wonder how this looks in your browser..),
which are sometimes transcribed as ae,oe,ue,ss.

2. A new builtin meta name swish_all and/or the possibility to define a
new meta name as a list of existing metas in searching mode, without
having to build a new index.

3. I would like swish not to return an error on a no results query, but
just an empty list

What do you think?

bye, Khalid