Indexing PHP files using HTTP access method

From: Sheni R. Meledath <sheni(at)not-real.cyber-gear.com>
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 08:48:06 GMT
We have installed SWISH-E on our server. There were some issues while
indexing PHP files using File System access method. Now I am was trying to
index the files using HTTP access method.

The command I have used is:
  ./swish-e -S "http" -c siteindex.conf

The following message returned and it stopped.
Indexing Data Source: "HTTP-Crawler"
/usr/home/myserver/usr/local/swish-e/src/swishspider: not found
retrieving http://www.mysite.com/index.html (0)...

The file swishspider is existing on the server at the above mentioned location.

Copied below some of the entries from the siteindex.conf file.

###

IndexDir http://www.mysite.com/index.html

IndexFile /usr/home/myserver/usr/local/swish-e/siteindex.swish

ReplaceRules replace
"/usr/home/myserver/usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/mysite/"
"http://www.mysite.com/"

TmpDir /tmp

SpiderDirectory /usr/home/uaetoday/usr/local/swish-e/src/

###

Can anybody help me out to create the index using HTTP acess method. Or
please send me instructions how to avoid PHP codes while indexing PHP files.

Many Thanks in Advance
Sheni R Meledath
sheni@cyber-gear.com

to a plain text message.