RE: vsnprintf on Solaris 2.5

From: Thomas M. Parris <parris(at)not-real.isciences.com>
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 21:40:20 GMT
OK.  I took the vsnprintf.c from the cvs repository and rebuilt.  But I
still get segfaults.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

-- Tom

envlib2.harvard.edu% gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.5/2.95.3/specs
gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)

I built with libxml2-2.4.23 (which passed all of its regression tests) and
zlib-1.1.4 (which passed its rather simplistic regression test).

swish-e -e -i /h/www/religion/forebib -S fs -f forebib.index -v 3
Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
Indexing "/h/www/religion/forebib"

Checking dir "/h/www/religion/forebib"...
  2.shtml - Using DEFAULT (HTML) parser -  (193 words)
  3.shtml - Using DEFAULT (HTML) parser -  (265 words)
Segmentation Fault
Thomas M. Parris
Research Scientist & Executive Director, Boston Office
ISCIENCES, LLC
685 Centre Street, Suite 207
Jamaica Plain, MA  02130
voice: 617.524.8041          http://www.isciences.com/