RE: vsnprintf on Solaris 2.5

From: Thomas M. Parris <parris(at)not-real.isciences.com>
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 20:53:54 GMT
Dear SWISHers:

I grabbed a copy of vsnprintf.c from the mailman2.0.8 distirbution, compiled
by hand, and seem to have solved the problem.  So, at this point, I merely
point out that the distribution seems to be missing a file.

-- Tom

Thomas M. Parris
Research Scientist & Executive Director, Boston Office
ISCIENCES, LLC
685 Centre Street, Suite 207
Jamaica Plain, MA  02130
voice: 617.524.8041          http://www.isciences.com/