Re: Bug?

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 20:06:12 GMT
On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 14:45, Bill Moseley wrote:
> >Which version of SWISH-E?  This should have been fixed ages ago.
> It's seems like it happens only with share names.

ARGH!  Have I ever mentioned I hate Windows?  ;-)

I'm looking into it.  I can possibly hack around the problem in
dirent.c.  It's yet another one of the POSIX API bugs that Microsoft
doesn't bother to fix.  stat() is just shy of worthless on Windows.

Failing a real answer...  If one is in a hurry map the share to a drive
letter (N for example) then do this:
  swish-e -i N:\.

Note the "." after the \.  This is Microsoft's suggestion believe it or
not...

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/