Re: coalesce_buffer_max_size

From: Ace <aceop(at)not-real.gmx.net>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 07:45:59 GMT
> It means the file appears to be a script such as would be processed by
> a shell such as /bin/ksh, /bin/sh, /bin/csh, perl, etc. Does the first
> line of the file begin with "#!" followed by a pathname? On Unix systems
> that convention is often recognized by the operating system kernel and
> shells to force the script to be executed by the proper program.

No, there's no shebang at the start... it begins with funny special
characters like umlauts, vocals with acccents... in fact you can take a
look yourself as the file is publicly available, as it seems.

http://www.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/institut/software/produkt/spss/allbus/allbus96.por
http://www.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/institut/software/produkt/spss/allbus/allbus96.sav

So maybe the webserver delivers the wrong content type because the magic
of mime_magic isn't magically enough.
I could of course just exclude any .por and .sav or only include known
endings; it's just bad if the users only need to put in a file that is
somehow broken to make the indexer crash... users are evil ;-)

Peter Asemann