returning doc size and last modified date

From: Don Fike <fike(at)not-real.cs.utk.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 14:45:04 GMT
Hello,

  I am not getting any swishdocsize's and only about 10% of the
swishlastmodified fields returned on my searches of our web sites.

I am indexing using spider.pl using the prog method.  Is it possible to get
the doc size this way?

Also the majority of the modified dates returned are 1969, even for static
content, is there a way to get this date to be more realistic?

Thanks,

Don

  ICL/UTK                 _/    _/      _/
  fike@cs.utk.edu        _/    _/      _/

 "We're gonna see a brave new world where they run everyone a wire
  and hook us all up to a grid. Yessir, a veritable age of reason"
-Ulysses Everett McGill-