date ranges and swish.cgi?

From: Don Fike <fike(at)>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 19:10:27 GMT
I'm using swish.cgi but can't get the date ranges to display with the search
I'm pretty sure I have the modules directory correctly placed and
My .swishcgi.conf file has the date_ranges defined without an 'X'.  Yet no
range is displayed.  In fact my form looks much like this one;

but I was expecting something more like;

I haven't made any changes to the file and I haven't edited
the date_ranges section from the default configuration in swish.cgi.
Would you know where I have likely missed my setup to enable the date