Re: Windows NT documentation

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 20:07:07 GMT
On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 14:19, Daryl Rose wrote:
> I am evaluating Swish-e for use on our company intranet server.   I have
> been looking for the documentation on setting up, configuring and using
> Swich-e on and NT server.  So far, the only documentation is for a Unix
> platform. Is there documentation for NT?  If so, could someone point me in
> the right direction?

What sort of documentation do you need?  Any specific problem relating
to SWISH-E on Windows?

Mostly, just ignore the manual's install section that explains how to
compile SWISH-E.  The manual makes note of a few instances where there
is an odd behavior on Windows with a given feature.  For example, the
use of / as directory separators in filenames instead of \.

Here's a good starting point (Quick Start is a bit Unix-centric):
http://www.swish-e.org/2.2/docs/INSTALL.html#BASIC_CONFIGURATION_AND_USAGE

Here are some docs:
http://www.swish-e.org/2.2/docs/

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask here.  Any
suggestions are useful, as well.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/