problems building xpdf with freetype2

From: Don Fike <fike(at)not-real.cs.utk.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 15:07:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to build xpdf with the freetype2 libs.  When I run configure with
xpdf it checks and finds the freetype2/freetype libs.  Then when I run make
or gmake I get the following errors;

FTFont.cc:20: freetype/ftoutln.h: No such file or directory
FTFont.cc:21: freetype/internal/ftobjs.h: No such file or directory
FTFont.cc:23: freetype/internal/cfftypes.h: No such file or directory
FTFont.cc:24: freetype/internal/tttypes.h: No such file or directory

The header files do exist, I tried editing the includes in FTFont.cc to
point directly at them but that caused more errors elsewhere during make.
Has anyone had similar problems with a solution?
Are the freetype2 libs used by swish-e when using xpdf?

Thanks,

Don

  ICL/UTK                 _/    _/      _/
  fike@cs.utk.edu        _/    _/      _/

 "We're gonna see a brave new world where they run everyone a wire
  and hook us all up to a grid. Yessir, a veritable age of reason"
-Ulysses Everett McGill-