problem with -prog and running spider.pl

From: Avi Rappoport <avi-list(at)not-real.searchtools.com>
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 22:57:48 GMT
Hi all,

With much stress, I've managed to get things started on my Mac OS X
machine.  I am at the point of indexing with -prog, but for some
weird reason, I keep getting an error trying to find a perfectly
boring file in my swishtest directory.

It says Indexing ./spider.pl
zsh: no such file or directory: ./spider.pl

when I do a listing, it's there.  When I run it as a perl script, it
runs.  I tried setting it world read, write and executable and it
still happens.  I'm stuck, any suggestions?

Avi

--
Complete Guide to Search Engines for Web Sites and Intranets
    <http://www.searchtools.com>