Re: 'swishdescription' not a PropertyName

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 06:29:20 GMT
At 08:01 AM 07/09/02 +0200, Guido Adam wrote:
>>What are you using -S prog for?  Are you converting file format, or reading
>>data from a source other than the file system?
>
>I am indexing database records.

Nice.  I'm glad you figured it out -- if there was anything missing or
unclear in the docs, feel free to make suggestions.  -S prog is not
documented very well, I think.

>BTW: Why do I have to use IndexContents and DefaultContents? The content
>type is stated by the prog script...

You don't if you are using a header in the prog script to set the parser.

You had both HTML and HTML2 in your config, which was a bit confusing --
typically if you have Libxml2 enabled in swish you would just use HTML2.

Cheers,

mailto:moseley@hank.org