DLL and license

From: Patrik Hrkut <hrkut(at)not-real.kst.fri.utc.sk>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 10:24:31 GMT
Hello,

we are using Swish-e in our Intranet and we are very satisfied with it. We want
to use Swish-e also on our commercial CD as search engine. We were looking for
an DLL library for Swish-e in Internet, but we didn't successful. (Does somebody
know about existence of such DLL ? )
Now we will try to make own Swish-e DLL. And the question is:
When we make an DLL and we use it on our CD in other application (front-end to
swish-e), should we publish the whole application under GPL, or only the DLL ?
Or when we call swish-e.exe (supposing we won't be successful in making DLL )
from the front-end also the whole application should be pubished under GPL ?

Thanks for answer.

--
Patrik Hrkut
ZU-FRI-KST