FileFilterMatch not working ?

From: GUEGAN Ronald <rguegan(at)not-real.sigma.fr>
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 16:17:50 GMT
hello,

I am trying to filter the files I am indexing using the FileFilterMatch
directive in my config file, but
I can't make it work, i am stuck with the following error message :
    bad directive on line #65 ....

here's what I tried :

	FileFilterMatch D:/InetPub/Data/myProg.exe  "%p %P" "/\\.asp$/"
	FileFilterMatch D:/InetPub/Data/myProg.exe "%p %P" /\\.asp$/
	FileFilterMatch D:/InetPub/Data/myProg.exe "%p %P" /\.asp$/

I know that myProg.exe is working because I already tested it with the
FileFilter directive.
(I could use FileFilter, the problem is I can't tell him to index any
extension, e.g. I must specify
"FileFilter .asp ..." which prevent it to index files with parameters
"http://www.xxx.xx/page.asp?param=2" - that's why i need to work with
FileFilterMatch that accept regular expressions)

System config :

	SWISH-E dev25 under Windows 2000
	indexing dynamic HTTP site (Windows 2000 + IIS 5)

did anyone succeded to make it work ?