RE: Swish and file permission

From: Maxime Saby <Maxime.Saby(at)not-real.linkvest.com>
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 13:46:13 GMT
Yes, it is a web based application.
The documents are stored on a Windows machine and protected at a File
level. The users who can access the documents are defining in an
active directory server.

When one of the users log in the web application, where he can
make some search queries, i should return to him only the files
for which he has some rights. That's my goal.

tanx, maxime