Re: How to install Perl Packages? - solved + 2

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 17:19:31 GMT
At 09:37 AM 06/07/02 -0700, Jody Cleveland wrote:
>StoreDescription HTML <body> 200000
>Which is what I put in, and it works fine, however, it also ends up
>displaying all the text for the menu and navigation.

If you are generating content from a templating system then it's easy.  You
can use the <!-- Swishcommand noindex --> and <!-- Swishcommand index -->.
remember to keep them balanced.  Oh, libxml2 only.

>what I'd like to do is:
>StoreDescription HTML <div id="content"> 200000
>when I put that in and try to index, I get this error:

Take a look at XMLAttributes or whatever they are called in SWISH-CONFIG.
I'm not sure if that works with HTML or not.

I'm just out the door, so can't test now.  Post again if you still can't
get it to work.

Bill Moseley