Re: swish.cgi trying to save - not run

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 14:22:44 GMT
At 07:14 AM 06/06/02 -0700, Jody Cleveland wrote:
>> If you save, what does it save?  The cgi script or its output.
>
>It wants to save the file swish.cgi.exe for some reason.
>
>> Sound like you need to configure your web server to run CGI scripts.
>
>I've got another .cgi file in that same folder that works fine. That's why I
>didn't think it was the configuration.

It's the web server's job to decide what to do with a file -- such as run
and return its output, or just to return the file's contents.

Sorry, I have no idea about how to configure a Windows web server.  Maybe
someone else here can help, or on a list specific to your web server.

Good luck,

mailto:moseley@hank.org