<pre> bug?

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 10:20:11 GMT
<pre> is cdata, right?  Did we ever figure out how/when to index cdata?
I'm indexing a bunch of mail texts with the message body wrapped with
<pre>.

Config:
  StoreDescription HTML2 <pre> 128

Returns nothing:
   swish-e -x "<swishdescription>" -w something

Config:
  StoreDescription HTML2 <body> 1024

Does return <pre> content prefixed by formatted mail header soup:
   swish-e -x "<swishdescription>" -w something

Is this a bug or am I losing my mind?  (both? ;-)

Here's an example doc:
  http://augur.homeip.net/scan/final/1.html

I'm using 1024 length for testing <body> because the headers are
sometimes lengthy...  128 has the same result; only sometimes misses
catching the message body for all the headers.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/