mkstemp.h and other warnings

From: Cristiano Corsani <cristiano.corsani(at)not-real.bncf.firenze.sbn.it>
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 09:21:35 GMT
Hi all,

trying to build a COM interface for ASP pages under IIS 4.0, I found some
problems (I think) caused by stdafx precompiled header.

1 - in mkstemp.h, mkstemp.c the word "template" is a reserved for C++ (used
to build COM object), I modified it in my project the word "template" in
"Template" and it works.

2 - in swish.h the MSVC++ compiler foind an error in "struct SWISH"
declaration before the "typedef struct { ... } SWISH" declaration. I
modified my project writing "typedef struct SWISH { ... } SWISH" and it works.

3 - Compiling the swish project under windows cause a lot of warnings (60).
These warnings depend on type mismatch between "int" and "unsigned int"
type. For example sometime you use "size_t" that is an "unsigned int" and
you compare them with a "type mismatch" warning message.

Hope that this suggestion can help diffusion of swish also in windows .
Regards

Cristiano Corsani
Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Firenze
Piazza Cavalleggeri 1
50122 Firenze
Tel.: +39 055 24919 220
mailto:cristiano.corsani@bncf.firenze.sbn.it