Re: make error - undefined symbol vsnprint

From: Don <don(at)not-real.clinch.org>
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 17:56:04 GMT
I did install this library, it is available here;

http://www.ijs.si/software/snprintf/

and here;

../swish-e-2.1-dev-25/src/vms/sprintf_2_2

I have placed snprintf.o and libsnprintf.so in /usr/local/lib.
I have used ./configure --libdir=/usr/local/lib and setenv
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib, and a few other attempts as well.
Still make reports undefined symbol.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,

Don