Web Restricted files and SWISH

From: Hsiao Ketung Contr 61 CS/SCBN <KETUNG.HSIAO(at)not-real.LOSANGELES.AF.MIL>
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 23:15:57 GMT
Hello, everyone,

I have a question regarding the snippet from a SWISH configuration file:

This is part of the configuration file.
# Files with these suffixes will not have their contents indexed -
# only their file names will be indexed.
#FileRules pathname contains .*dir1
#FileRules filename contains # % ~ .bak .orig .old old.
#FileRules title contains construction example pointers
FileRules directory contains .htaccess

Does it man if I use -s https swish-e  to index other URL I  can indexed
their web server
protected directory using the above configuration ?

If this is the case, it goes both way, that means my web restricted access
pages
are not restricted to search engine such as SWISH.

Is this true ?