Re: Quick question

From: Colin Kuskie <ckuskie(at)not-real.sterlink.net>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 22:28:56 GMT
From: Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:23:04 -0700

>At 03:13 PM 04/11/02 -0700, Colin Kuskie wrote:
>>I don't know CVS.  Would sending good old-fashioned patches to the list
>>work?
>
>You can send them directly to me.  It's too embarrassing to have all my
>speling mistakes sent to the list.
>
>If you do patches can you use "diff -u"?  I like that format.
>
>If you have CVS installed (and some free time) you might try following the
>instructions at sf.net (linked off the swish-e home page).  CVS is great.

I'll give it a shot, although I'm behind a very tight firewall at work.
However, I can always take it home and do it every night from there.

>I add the changes.  Repeat.  cvs update brings your source back up to date.
>CVS will merge changes in different parts of the document, and report if
>there's conflicts.

Cool.

I've already checked about 5 pages (the small ones :).  Do y'all have
a preferred naming convention for SWISH-E when discussing it?  I
know the program should always be called swish-e, but in the docs I
see Swish, swish-e and all sorts of other variations.

Colin